Monday, July 14, 2008

Pillow Case Make-over


This is a picture of Evie last summer wearing a pillow case, after I sewed it into a little nightgown. This is such an simple project, it takes no time at all. The lace at the hem was already part of the pillowcase, and I used ribbon for the ties.
There is a great tutorial to make your own here.

I ordered a ruffler foot from Lakeshore Sewing for my new sewing machine back in April. I just got a call that it came in. I still have to go pick it up, but I am looking forward to trying it out. I found great instructions for using one here.

I have some really great books on hold from the library and I can't wait for them to arrive! I will be adding a list of my favorite craft books to the side bar soon!

There are also a few tops I have finished for Evie that I will post as soon as I get them photographed.

By the way, the sock monkey in the crib with Evie was made for me by my parents, when I was a baby.

No comments: